Dr. David Rosen
Dr. David Rosen is a board-certified physician with Chicago Vein Institute in Chicago, IL and a diplomat of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. After practicing for years as an attending physician in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights, Dr. Rosen took an interest in Phlebology, completing a year-long preceptorship in Phlebology, with emphasis on minimally-invasive, maximally comfortable techniques at Northwest Community Hospital.
Dr. Rosen received his doctorate from Rush Medical College in Chicago, IL in 1999 and is board-certified in phlebology, internal medicine and emergency medicine.
Why Choose us?
- The Preferred Vein Institute in Chicago
- Minimally Invasive Treatments
- Creating a Custom Treatment Plan
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning Mid-Century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location
- Free parking