Dr. Danish Haque
Dr. Danish Haque is a board-certified physician, who joined Chicago Vein Institute in 2016. In addition, Dr. Haque is a founding partner of Emergency Associates, S.C. at Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago where he is also the clinical instructor of ED Ultrasound. Dr. Haque got his medical degree from Rush Medical College in 1998 and completed his internship at Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago. He is a proud and active member of the American Medical Association, American College of Phlebology and American College of Emergency Medicine. Dr. Haque is passionate about providing the highest level of comprehensive vein treatment and care for every patient.
Why Choose us?
- The Preferred Vein Institute in Chicago
- Minimally Invasive Treatments
- Creating a Custom Treatment Plan
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning Mid-Century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location
- Free parking