Due to both hereditary and environmental factors, millions of Americans suffer from vein disorders like spider veins and varicose veins. We have recently discussed some treatment options in our blog entries, but if you’re looking to do some further reading, check out these helpful resources.
- For more information on the differences between spider and varicose veins, check out this WebMD article.
- There are a number of treatment options available for vein disorders. Some are more cosmetic in nature while others can be lifesaving treatments for blocked veins.
- This article discusses the hereditary nature of vein disorders. While treatment is incredibly effective, they may reappear and require further treatment.
- This Medic8 article covers the full range of causes of varicose veins from hereditary factors to age.
- Varicose veins can be very painful but are generally not too dangerous to one’s health. You can learn more about treatments options and even prevention methods in this article.