Most insurances provide coverage for color Doppler ultrasound and medically necessary vein treatment. If a written request is needed, we can assist you in obtaining the coverage for the procedures by providing a letter for the purposes of the treatment. To be covered means to demonstrate symptomatic venous reflux disease.
Certain insurance companies may require conservative therapy (compression stockings, elevation of legs, walking) before providing coverage for vein treatment. The duration of the conservative therapy period can range from six weeks to six months, depending on your insurance policy.
We are in network and currently accepting new patients with following insurances:
- AARP Medicare Replacement
- Aetna PPO/POS/HMO
- Anthem PPO plans
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO
- Blue Choice Select (ACA)
- Cigna PPO/POS/Open Access Plus
- Humana PPO/POS/HMO
- Humana Medicare Replacement
- Illinicare (with referral)
- Lawndale Christian Health Center HMO/IPA (Site 454)
- Medicaid – Illinois Health traditional plan
- Medicare Part B
- PHCS PPO plans
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare PPO/POS/HMO/Choice Plus
- Unite Here Health BCBS (EIU/Union)
This list is a comprehensive summary of the most common insurance types. We will check benefits and eligibility for each patient before they schedule their appointment.
We currently have contracts with the following Medicaid and Medicare HMO/MCO/ICP/MMAI plans:
- Aetna Better Health ICP/MMAI
- Cigna HealthSprings
- BCBS ICP Medicaid (Integrated Care Program)
- BCBS MMAI Medicare (Medicare-Medicaid Alignment Initiative)
- Meridian Health Plan
- Community Care Alliance ICP/MMAI
- Family Health Network ICP/MMAI
- Humana ICP/MMAI
- Harmony Healthcare (Wellcare)
We offer flexible payment plans for self-pay populations and financing through Care Credit.
Please contact us so that we could determine together which option is best for you. If you do not have insurance coverage, please call our office at (773) 506-7340 to discuss your options.
Why Choose us?
- The Preferred Vein Institute in Chicago
- Minimally Invasive Treatments
- Creating a Custom Treatment Plan
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning Mid-Century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location
- Free parking