Dermal Fillers and Botox®
BOTOX Cosmetic is a physician administered treatment that is injected into mild to severe facial wrinkles most commonly between the eyebrows and around the eyes. BOTOX® Cosmetic is FDA-approved injectable used to diminish undesirable lines to give a more smooth and youthful appearance. The injection selectively relaxes facial muscles so they do not contract. There is no downtime and injections only take a few minutes.
Juvéderm is a smooth consistency gel made of hyaluronic acid—a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration. Your healthcare professional eases Juvéderm injectable gel under the skin to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds—the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth). Juvéderm is FDA approved to last for about 6 months up to a year.
Why Choose us?
- The Preferred Vein Institute in Chicago
- Minimally Invasive Treatments
- Creating a Custom Treatment Plan
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning Mid-Century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location
- Free parking