Intensed Pulsed Light – IPL- Photo Rejuvenation
We are pleased to offer a breakthrough technology that is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in years. IPL Photo rejuvenation (IPL) is an intense pulsed light treatment for face, neck and/or chest. IPL is the most effective treatment for redness and flushing of the skin and will rejuvenate the look and feel of skin by reducing fine wrinkles, pore size, roughness and fade age spots. An IPL treatment, may last 30-45 minutes.
IPL can treat the following:
- Redness and flushing
- Sun Damage
- Abnormal pigmentation (melasma and hyperpigmentation)
- Irregular pigmentation, age spots, freckling
- Enlarged pores
- Small facial veins
- Roughness and fine wrinkles
Medical lasers deliver a specific band of light that will generally treat one skin problem. CVI's IPL Photo rejuvenation System, delivers a broad band of pulsed light, so they are an alternative to laser surgery, chemical peels and it has no downtime! Following a treatment, most patients can go back to their usual activities and can immediately apply make-up. IPL is a safe, non-invasive solution that can be customized to your individual needs and will provide superior cosmetic results and high levels of satisfaction. After only the first treatment, skin feels smoother and appears more even toned.
Why Choose us?
- The Preferred Vein Institute in Chicago
- Minimally Invasive Treatments
- Creating a Custom Treatment Plan
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning Mid-Century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location
- Free parking