Laser Hair Removal in Chicago, Illinois
Laser hair removal results in permanent hair reduction. Laser hair removal utilizes specific wavelengths of light to destroy hair follicles without damaging the surrounding skin. Depending on the type of hair and area being treated, a 60%-80% reduction in the amount of hair can be anticipated. Hair follicles go through different cycles, and in order for the treatment to be effective, the hair follicle must be treated during the growth phase. Because of this, an average of 6-10 treatments every 4-8 weeks is required in order to obtain desirable results. Our office can treat most skin tones, and pricing may vary depending on the area you want treated. A consult is required to determine an accurate quote. For more information on laser hair removal, call our office today to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose us?
- The Preferred Vein Institute in Chicago
- Minimally Invasive Treatments
- Creating a Custom Treatment Plan
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning Mid-Century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location
- Free parking